Longevity Annuity - Product Availability
As of May 1, 2016, longevity annuities are offered by leading insurance companies, including Guardian Life, Lincoln Financial, MassMutual, MetLife, Mutual of Omaha, New York Life, Pacific Life, and Principal.
- Last Updated: 5/1/2016.
- This information is updated quarterly and based on publicly available information. All attempts are made to provide comprehensive information. For questions, concerns, or updates, please contact us at [email protected].
- This information is focused on products that are available to customers in the retail market and does not purport to include products offered in the 401(k) market.
- This tool only includes products with a predetermined guaranteed payout. Excludes dividend-based products (for example, New York Life’s Future Mutual Income Annuity and Northwestern Mutual Life’s Select Portfolio Deferred Income Annuity).
- Not all products are available in all states. Not all products are available with all death benefit, inflation adjustment and other features. Product features may vary from state-to-state and product-to-product.
More Information on Longevity Annuities and Income Annuities
More Information About Whether To Buy An Annuity
- Get your Annuity Score using our Advice Tool here.
- How To Buy An Annuity Online here.
- 8.1 Tips To Consider When Buying An Annuity here.
Abaris Financial, Inc. does not provide any, and expressly disclaims all, warranties with respect to such information and will not be responsible for and expressly disclaims any liability for, losses incurred as a result of, recommendations, illustrations or annuity product sales which are based in whole or in part on incorrect or incomplete information provided by you. All annuity products are not available for sale in all states. Product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.